sábado, 22 de junio de 2013

FLORAL PRINT

Por fin es fin de semana! Las fotos de hoy son muy veraniegas, con un total look de Forever21 y zapatos vintage. Espero que disfrutéis de este verano mucho mucho y que hagáis lo que más os guste :) Últimamente yo estoy muy feliz y supongo que el buen tiempo también influye en eso! Muchos besos ♥

It's weekend at least! Today's photos are very summery photos, with a total look from Forever21 and vintage heels. I hope you enjoy a lot this summer and do whatever you like the most :) Lately I've been feeling really happy and I guess good weather influences in that too! Kisses ♥











11 comentarios:

  1. Que shorts más monos, me encantan! muy guapa :)

    http://timeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lovely shorts!
    We can connect with bloglovin & facebook (https://www.facebook.com/DecadeOfStyle) if you like :)
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. aw you look cute! is your hair naturally like that? it's gorgeous!


    FASHION GEEK'S CLOSET

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It is like that except for the color. My real color is light brown, but I like it more this way :)

      Thanks for the comment!

      -Edurne

      Eliminar
  4. Amazing look!! Love the shorts!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Soy fan de esos tops, me encanta le conjunto! te sigo =)

    diamondclutch.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Guapísima, me encantan los shorts!


    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love this outfit so much!!! Its very adorable!!

    I like your blog so much!! Maybe we can follow eachother? If you want please post a comment at my blog..

    Xxx Ramona http://glittersfoundation.blogspot.nl/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. your blog is really cute. Please comment and checkout mine: itsjustprecious.blogspot.com. I follow back :).

    ResponderEliminar